The trek to Langtang is the best decision one could make to experience nature, wilderness, and culture of the mountain. Not going very far away from Kathmandu; the capital city of Nepal; the Langtang trek offers the trekkers with an opportunity to explore one of the least explored trekking destination in Nepal.
The trek is a classic trekking destination for someone who is excited to explore the unique mountain lifestyle and culture. Only 32 kilometers away from the capital city, the Langtang is isolated from the crowd and hustle of the city and gives the sense of real pleasure and adventure.
The Langtang trek is full of cultural and natural appreciations. The authentic Tamang culture of the region attracts the tourists. The similar to Tibetan lifestyle of the Sherpa and Tamang people in the region will give a sense of the impact of Tibetan culture in the area.
The trekkers will see traditionally painted houses, the yak farms, carved wooden porches and the beautiful Gompas which add extra stars to the beauty of Langtang. The mountains also attract the tourist most. Walking through the beautiful rhododendron and pine forest, trekkers can also spot numerous animals such as red panda, musk deer, Ghoral, and birds such as Warbler, wood pecker, pheasant, drove and many more.
The pleasing walk will be supplemented by the incredible views of the snowcapped mountains, the pristine Gosaikunda Lake, alpine meadows, and several Gompas in the valley.
- Government Trained License Holder English-speaking guide/leader
- All domestic and International airport transfers on arrival and departure
- Good standard hotel accommodation in Kathmandu/cities with twin sharing bed and breakfast basis
- All road transport by private vehicles
- All domestic airfares
- All meals and accommodation on trek including tea and coffee
- Morning bed-tea on trek
- A free high-quality Dolma Treks duffel bag/relative trekking map and Tee-shirt
- Trek staff and full porteragem
- All camping gears in our camping treks
- High altitude Sherpa/porters properly insured and equipped
- National Park fees + Permits
- Travel insurance
- Visa fees
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Laundry and personal expenses
- Whatever is not mentioned in the included section