The small yet beautiful Tiri village is a beautiful destination for the trekkers who want to experience the trek in a relatively short time. The trek allows the great views of the Dhaulagiri in Pokhara and the Annapurna in Jomsom.
The trek allows the trekkers to experience the modern Pokhara city as well as the authentic village like Tiri. The trekkers will explore the old monasteries that are keeping the Buddhist culture alive for a real long time.
Walking around the Annapurna region, the trek to Tiri village also offers a wonderful opportunity to experience the local hospitality while staying in the community homestay. You will get to know the local people more and taste the local culture and food. Thus, your trip will not only benefit you will the fun and adventure, but also help the locals to make an impact on their living.
- Government Trained License Holder English-speaking guide/leader
- All domestic and International airport transfers on arrival and departure
- Good standard hotel accommodation in Kathmandu/cities with twin sharing bed and breakfast basis
- All road transport by private vehicles
- All domestic airfares
- All meals and accommodation on trek including tea and coffee
- Morning bed-tea on trek
- A free high-quality Dolma Treks duffel bag/relative trekking map and Tee-shirt
- Trek staff and full porteragem
- All camping gears in our camping treks
- High altitude Sherpa/porters properly insured and equipped
- National Park fees + Permits
- Travel insurance
- Visa fees
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Laundry and personal expenses
- Whatever is not mentioned in the included section