If you are looking for going into a vacation that can offer you with natural beauty and the wildest part of Nepal, then Karnali trek is one of the best. The wild Karnali trek to Jumla and Rara is an offbeat trek which takes the trekkers into the gorgeous wild part of Nepal with natural beauty and lifestyle.
The trail from Jumla to Rara will take the trekkers through the mid hills ridges in the south and the glorious mountains in the north. Out trek passes through the Sinja which used to be the ancient winter capital of the Malla kingdom.
370 kilometers north-west of the capital city of Nepal, the Rara National Park is the smallest yet most scenic national park. The park covers an area of 106 sq km with most of its part lying above the 3,000 meters and covered by the conifers.
The trek begins from Jumla, the regional headquarter of Karnali zone. The trail offers the trekkers with an experience of the nature and the untouched remote lifestyle and culture.
Since the trek roams around the Rara national park, the trek is also a wonderful option to experience the least experienced trail in Nepal. The unspoiled lakes and the beautiful alpine and sub-alpine ecosystem of the Himalayas are something you can’t take your eyes off.
- Government Trained License Holder English-speaking guide/leader
- All domestic and International airport transfers on arrival and departure
- Good standard hotel accommodation in Kathmandu/cities with twin sharing bed and breakfast basis
- All road transport by private vehicles
- All domestic airfares
- All meals and accommodation on trek including tea and coffee
- Morning bed-tea on trek
- A free high-quality Dolma Treks duffel bag/relative trekking map and Tee-shirt
- Trek staff and full porteragem
- All camping gears in our camping treks
- High altitude Sherpa/porters properly insured and equipped
- National Park fees + Permits
- Travel insurance
- Visa fees
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Laundry and personal expenses
- Whatever is not mentioned in the included section