Annapurna Sanctuary Trek awaits you with the beautiful landscapes and breathtaking vistas of the mountain ranges. The Annapurna Sanctuary trek is a moderate trek that takes trekkers to the base camp of the Annapurna massif. The trek takes you through the settlements of the Annapurna region and offers you with an experience of the local culture and hospitality on the foothills of the Annapurna massif.
The Annapurna Sanctuary Trek is among the most popular treks in Nepal. The two weeks trek is a tea house trek which starts from Pokhara. The trail is an amazing package of various popular destinations such as Ghorepani and Machhapuchhare Base Camp.
The trek takes the trekkers through the different climatic condition varying from the sub tropical to the alpine and thus being a wide habitat for various plants and animals. You will walk through the rhododendron, fir and magnolia forests. You may also encounter some of the animals like musk deer, Ghoral, and Pheasant on your way.
Starting the trek by a beautiful view of the sunrise in Poonhill, the trek takes the trekkers on the lap of mother-nature. The yellow rays of sun when strike the glittering mountains, it looks like the horizon is a beautiful piece of art. Annapurna Sanctuary Trek is also an experience of the culture. The Ghandruk village is a perfect reflection of the Gurung culture. The stone paved trail along the picturesque village is a wonderful walk into the local culture.
Annapurna Base Camp (4130 m) is the highest point of the trek. The trekkers will view the unobstructed views of the mountain peaks like Machhapuchhare (6997 m), Annapurna I (8091 m), Gangapurna, Annapurna South and Annapurna III.
- Government Trained License Holder English-speaking guide/leader
- All domestic and International airport transfers on arrival and departure
- Good standard hotel accommodation in Kathmandu/cities with twin sharing bed and breakfast basis
- All road transport by private vehicles
- All domestic airfares
- All meals and accommodation on trek including tea and coffee
- Morning bed-tea on trek
- A free high-quality Dolma Treks duffel bag/relative trekking map and Tee-shirt
- Trek staff and full porteragem
- All camping gears in our camping treks
- High altitude Sherpa/porters properly insured and equipped
- National Park fees + Permits
- Travel insurance
- Visa fees
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Laundry and personal expenses
- Whatever is not mentioned in the included section