The Everest Base Camp Trek via Gokyo Lake promises the trekkers with the stunning view of the Mount Everest like from nowhere else. Exploring the hidden beauty of the Khumbu region and the unexplored Gokyo Lake, the 20-days adventure will make you amazed with the barely known valleys, tranquil lakes, and traditional villages.
Walking on the lap of the tallest Mount Everest, you will come face-to-face with the Khumbu Glacier. Trekking through the trail of Cho La pass over the glacier, beneath the mountain and walking up to the Black rock; Kala Patthar is an experience you will get nowhere.
The trail will take trekkers to the Tengboche monastery: the largest monastery in the Khumbu region. The spectacular panorama of the Mount Everest and the Ama Dablam mountain will make your struggle to the top vanish in a second.
- Government Trained License Holder English-speaking guide/leader
- All domestic and International airport transfers on arrival and departure
- Good standard hotel accommodation in Kathmandu/cities with twin sharing bed and breakfast basis
- All road transport by private vehicles
- All domestic airfares
- All meals and accommodation on trek including tea and coffee
- Morning bed-tea on trek
- A free high-quality Dolma Treks duffel bag/relative trekking map and Tee-shirt
- Trek staff and full porteragem
- All camping gears in our camping treks
- High altitude Sherpa/porters properly insured and equipped
- National Park fees + Permits
- Travel insurance
- Visa fees
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Laundry and personal expenses
- Whatever is not mentioned in the included section