The Panchase Hill Trek is the best short and easy trip that revolves around Pokhara. The wonderful trek starts and ends in the capital city of tourism: Pokhara. The trekkers will be offered with the closer view of the Mountains, cultural experience of various ethnic groups, undamaged biodiversity and several natural heritages to explore. The Panchase Hill Trek allows the trekkers to get lost in the nature mixed with the local culture. The trek starts with boating across the beautiful Phewa Lake. The trek will take the trekkers through the subtropical valleys with paddy and banana farming.
Panchase also a hidden gem of Annapurna is one of the hill stations of Nepal. It also has a religious importance for the Hindu people. The summit of the peak (2500 m) provides the best view of the Annapurna massif. In addition, the Panchase trek offers you with the amazing views of the Machhapuchhare, Dhaulagiri, Annapurna, Lamjung and Manaslu.
The trekkers will see the mixed traditions of Brahmins, Chhetries, Magar and Gurung along their way to the top. The rarely visited trail is quite easy and thus is suitable for everyone. The trek is a perfect destination if one wants to go for a family hike with their kids, and elderly people.
- Government Trained License Holder English-speaking guide/leader
- All domestic and International airport transfers on arrival and departure
- Good standard hotel accommodation in Kathmandu/cities with twin sharing bed and breakfast basis
- All road transport by private vehicles
- All domestic airfares
- All meals and accommodation on trek including tea and coffee
- Morning bed-tea on trek
- A free high-quality Dolma Treks duffel bag/relative trekking map and Tee-shirt
- Trek staff and full porteragem
- All camping gears in our camping treks
- High altitude Sherpa/porters properly insured and equipped
- National Park fees + Permits
- Travel insurance
- Visa fees
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Laundry and personal expenses
- Whatever is not mentioned in the included section