The Annapurna Circuit Trek is one of the best treks in the world. The trek lies in the Annapurna range area with the total length between 160 – 230 kilometers. The trek is one of the most happening treks in Nepal and is being highly praised by most of the trekkers all around the world.
Trekking around the massif Annapurna range with the highest point of Thorang La Pass (5,416 m) will take the trekkers through the cross-section of Nepal from lowland rice plantations, deep forests, snowcapped mountain range, and the beautiful view of the sunrise and sunset. The wide range of climate variation ranging from the tropics to the arctic and the Tibetan culture of the Manang and Lower Mustang are the extra attractions of the trek.
The trek around the 10th highest mountain will drive you along the Gorge of the Kali Gandaki. The diverse flora and fauna, waterfalls, culture, traditions and lifestyle of the people attracts the tourists from cross the world. Also, trekkers will have a closer view of the mountains like Hiunchuli, Manaslu, Annapurna I, II, Machhapuchhare, Nilgiri, Lamjung Himal and Tukuche peak.
- Government Trained License Holder English-speaking guide/leader
- All domestic and International airport transfers on arrival and departure
- Good standard hotel accommodation in Kathmandu/cities with twin sharing bed and breakfast basis
- All road transport by private vehicles
- All domestic airfares
- All meals and accommodation on trek including tea and coffee
- Morning bed-tea on trek
- A free high-quality Dolma Treks duffel bag/relative trekking map and Tee-shirt
- Trek staff and full porteragem
- All camping gears in our camping treks
- High altitude Sherpa/porters properly insured and equipped
- National Park fees + Permits
- Travel insurance
- Visa fees
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Laundry and personal expenses
- Whatever is not mentioned in the included section