The trek to Upper Mustang is a spectacular trekking trail with an amazing mixture of the remote life of mountain region, the nature and to explore the remote areas. Upper Mustang is more like a hidden paradise in the north of the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri. The trek to the Upper Mustang started only in 1992.
The trek not only amazes the tourists with the amazing Himalayan landscapes, but also with the unique Tibetan culture, food and lifestyle. Starting the trek with a within valley tour, trekkers will be able to visit the various World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu valley. The Trans-Himalayan landscapes, ancient Tibetan monasteries and stupas, Chortens, prayer flags and the hospital Himalayan people make the trek wonderful.
The Upper Mustang is also called ‘Mini Tibet of Nepal.’ It may be because of the influence of the Tibetan culture in the area. The trek to Upper Mustang is very preferred trekking destination in Nepal and is also called as ‘Mountain Desert.’ The Lo Manthang is also a attraction of the Upper Mustang trekking region which offers with the amazing experience of the Hospitality and warmth of the local people.
- Government Trained License Holder English-speaking guide/leader
- All domestic and International airport transfers on arrival and departure
- Good standard hotel accommodation in Kathmandu/cities with twin sharing bed and breakfast basis
- All road transport by private vehicles
- All domestic airfares
- All meals and accommodation on trek including tea and coffee
- Morning bed-tea on trek
- A free high-quality Dolma Treks duffel bag/relative trekking map and Tee-shirt
- Trek staff and full porteragem
- All camping gears in our camping treks
- High altitude Sherpa/porters properly insured and equipped
- National Park fees + Permits
- Travel insurance
- Visa fees
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Laundry and personal expenses
- Whatever is not mentioned in the included section