The Ghorepani Poonhill Trek is one of the most beautiful and exciting trek in Nepal. If you do not have a real long vacation and yet desperately want to explore the beautiful Nepal with natural beauties, mountains and culture, then Ghorepani Poonhill trek is something you must try.
The moderate level trek in the Annapurna range offers the trekkers with the panoramic views of the mountains that includes Dhaulagiri (8167 m), Tukche peak (6920 m), Nilgiri (6940 m), Annapurna South (7219 m), Annapurna (8091 m), Hiunchuli (6441 m), Machhapuchhare (6997 m) and the Lamjung Himal and Manaslu.
The trail will take you through the beautiful Rhododendron forest decorated with different colored flowers. The icy waterfalls add further beauty to the whole trek.Trekkers will walk through the terraced sloped and the paddy fields with an absolute experience of the unique culture of the area. The Gurung and Magars largely inhabit the place and thus trekkers can observe the lifestyle and culture of the Magar and Gurung.
Thus the trek is a remarkable trekking destination with a whole package of the landscape, mountains and the local cultural experience.
- Government Trained License Holder English-speaking guide/leader
- All domestic and International airport transfers on arrival and departure
- Good standard hotel accommodation in Kathmandu/cities with twin sharing bed and breakfast basis
- All road transport by private vehicles
- All domestic airfares
- All meals and accommodation on trek including tea and coffee
- Morning bed-tea on trek
- A free high-quality Dolma Treks duffel bag/relative trekking map and Tee-shirt
- Trek staff and full porteragem
- All camping gears in our camping treks
- High altitude Sherpa/porters properly insured and equipped
- National Park fees + Permits
- Travel insurance
- Visa fees
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Laundry and personal expenses
- Whatever is not mentioned in the included section