The Dhaulagiri Circuit Trek is an extremely exciting trek that takes the trekkers through one of the best trekking trails in Nepal. The trekking trail around mount Dhaulagiri; the 7th highest mountain in the world, was first discovered in 1950 by a French expedition team. The trek is challenging and requires the trekkers to have excellent physical condition and basic mountaineering skills.
The challenging Dhaulagiri Circuit Trek enables the trekkers to get out of their comfort zones and experience the real wilderness. The trek drives you along the varied landscapes, hidden valleys; high mountain passes with the spectacular views of the mountains namely Mt. Dhaulagiri, Mt. Manaslu, Mt. Annapurna and several other neighboring peaks.
The exciting trek that initiates from a small town near the Myagdi River and Kali Gandaki gorge will take the trekkers to the unspoiled regions with their intact beauty. The stunning glaciers are the dream of every travel lover which is fulfilled by the Dhaulagiri Circuit Trek.
Trekkers will cross the French pass at 5,360 meters and Dhampus pass at 5,234 meters which will be their greatest achievement of the trek. Apart from these passes and snow capped mountains, the trek is equally rich in floral and faunal diversity. The local people sustaining their life with their unique culture are adorable and beautiful.
The journey starts with a scenic drive to Beni from where the actual trekking starts. Despite of being difficult and having a limited accommodation option, the trek to Dhaulagiri paradise is worth accomplishing.
- Government Trained License Holder English-speaking guide/leader
- All domestic and International airport transfers on arrival and departure
- Good standard hotel accommodation in Kathmandu/cities with twin sharing bed and breakfast basis
- All road transport by private vehicles
- All domestic airfares
- All meals and accommodation on trek including tea and coffee
- Morning bed-tea on trek
- A free high-quality Dolma Treks duffel bag/relative trekking map and Tee-shirt
- Trek staff and full porteragem
- All camping gears in our camping treks
- High altitude Sherpa/porters properly insured and equipped
- National Park fees + Permits
- Travel insurance
- Visa fees
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Laundry and personal expenses
- Whatever is not mentioned in the included section