The Classic Trek to Everest is a less common route towards the Everest foothills that follows the trail followed by the earliest climbers: Sir Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay Sherpa. Starting your trek by the flight from Kathmandu to Lukla is something ordinary. However, the trek through Salleri will add an extra adventure in your trek.
Classic Everest Trek is a perfect combination of the nature, culture and adventure. The trek will take the trekkers through the alpine forests and Glacier Rivers without missing the large vistas of the majestic mountains. Although the trek involves some high and low, the rewards of the trek are worth all the nerve shaking movements.
The Buddhist villages, prayer flags, and the monasteries make the surrounding air fresh by the Buddhist culture. The mountain lifestyle, heartwarming hospitality and the wildlife will make you feel that the mountains are your home while you are still away from home.
The Kala Patthar is the major attraction of the trek which will offer you with the jaw dropping views of the Mount Everest, Mount Lhotse and other mountains.
- Government Trained License Holder English-speaking guide/leader
- All domestic and International airport transfers on arrival and departure
- Good standard hotel accommodation in Kathmandu/cities with twin sharing bed and breakfast basis
- All road transport by private vehicles
- All domestic airfares
- All meals and accommodation on trek including tea and coffee
- Morning bed-tea on trek
- A free high-quality Dolma Treks duffel bag/relative trekking map and Tee-shirt
- Trek staff and full porteragem
- All camping gears in our camping treks
- High altitude Sherpa/porters properly insured and equipped
- National Park fees + Permits
- Travel insurance
- Visa fees
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Laundry and personal expenses
- Whatever is not mentioned in the included section