The Langtang Gosaikunda trek is an amazing trekking experience specially designed as a combination of eye-catching landscape, Nepalese culture and the beautiful valley of Langtang. Langtang Gosaikunda Lake is one of the challenging treks in Nepal that takes the trekkers through the incredible journey to the holy lakes of Gosaikunda.
Starting the trek from Syabru Bensi, the trek will take the trekkers with an experience of the Sherpa culture and visit the Kyanjin and Sing Gompa. Far from the hustle and crowd of the city, the Langtang trek offers the trekkers with the sparsely populated Tamang people and their unique lifestyle and culture.
The Langtang Gosaikunda trek is best for the trekkers who want to explore the wilderness and the unique Nepalese culture. The journey includes long, steep and descent trail with the wide range of climate and vegetation. The trekkers will enjoy the trek through the sub-alpine forest, majestic mountains and the glaciers.
The pristine lakes including Gosaikunda (4460 m), Saraswatikunda and Ganeshkunda are the attractions of the trek. The trek is one of the best options reach the Himalayan peaks with the panoramic views of the Langtang. Along with the eye-catching landscape, the trek is also a wonderful experience of nature and wildlife. The trail through Rhododendron forest and pine trees, the honey hunter animals, Langur monkey and the waterfalls is a wonderful journey to accomplish. Trekkers will also have an opportunity to visit the cheese factory, and the village.
- Government Trained License Holder English-speaking guide/leader
- All domestic and International airport transfers on arrival and departure
- Good standard hotel accommodation in Kathmandu/cities with twin sharing bed and breakfast basis
- All road transport by private vehicles
- All domestic airfares
- All meals and accommodation on trek including tea and coffee
- Morning bed-tea on trek
- A free high-quality Dolma Treks duffel bag/relative trekking map and Tee-shirt
- Trek staff and full porteragem
- All camping gears in our camping treks
- High altitude Sherpa/porters properly insured and equipped
- National Park fees + Permits
- Travel insurance
- Visa fees
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Laundry and personal expenses
- Whatever is not mentioned in the included section